Friday, January 19, 2007

Navel-gazing

I'm still getting the hang of this new-fangled blog deal. Tarnation, Sam! It's sure a fascinatin' world on this Worldwide Web!
I've been looking around at other blogs ... boy, are there are lot of boring people out there. Lots of clever ones, too. And those, of course, are the ones I compare myself unfavorably to (see? ended a sentence with a preposition). After all, I'm supposed to be a professional writer. The pressure, the pressure.
I had a horseback ride today, preparing myself and my 53-year-old knees for a week-long, cross-Florida trek called the Cracker Trail Ride.
Is it possible to overdose on Aleve?
Let's see ... arthritic knees; my non-tech tendencies ... too bad I don't have grandkids, too. Then this scintillating post would definitely land me on the blogs of note list.
Just wait: Next time I'll detail my favorite needlework techniques.

No comments: